пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD EXTRAOUTLOOK.EXE

Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. Tested it out and yes, it does work with 2 profiles with pop3 accounts. Actually I already figured out 2. Just used ExtraOutlook to allow me to connect to local exchange and an Outlook Anywhere exchange at the same time-brilliant! Notify me of new posts by email. extraoutlook.exe

Uploader: Zulkilkis
Date Added: 8 November 2007
File Size: 15.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67008
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





How to run multiple, separate instances of Outlook!

So, there is one issue I investigated using ExtraOutlook v1. Just extraoutlookexe ExtraOutlook to allow me to connect to local exchange and an Outlook Anywhere exchange at the same time-brilliant! What would be nice - I just haven't figure it out enough - is a procedure to change the icon.

Double click on the Extraouutlook.exe. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. When I try to restore it, only one instance restores.

Popular Topics

My screen is split horizontally with my primary business instance running extraoutlooi.exe top and my second business running on the bottom half of my screen.

Is there an easy way to distinguish which account is which?

extraoutlook.exe

The trick worked wonderfully and very fast. Thanks a lot for the info about this magnificent tool!

extraoutlook.exe

Why exactly do you need multiple instances of Outlook just out of curiousity? I don't know but, I have had it for a while now extraoutlok.exe I have uploaded it to AskTheAdmin's server here http: So it works with POP3, and from others comments with Exchange too. I downloaded the executable and ran it via Windows XP.

extraoutlook.exe

This is a valuable utility for me and should have been a feature on Windows 7 OF Gechlik October extraoutlook.exe, 1 minute. It happens about two or three times then settles down. I'm having the same problem as Alex. So I dropped to a command prompt and changed directories into my ExtraOutlook.

From here I am a bit messed up. If anyone is interested, I created a small setup program for ExtraOutlook extraoutlook.exe extracts ExtraOutlook into your Outlook application directory, creates a script to execute ExtraOutlook, and creates shortcuts to the script on your Desktop, Start Menu or Quick Launch toolbar. And now I have it so it will automatically launch from a shortcut on my desktop thanks to you and extraoutlooksetup. And what part mapi or ews is used for it?

Currently I use two instances of Outlook extrauotlook.exe, and extralutlook.exe of them are minimized i. I'm on Vista64 as well. I'm using Outlook '07 with the option of prompting me for which profile to use on startup so it's all pretty neat and simple. I get stuck at the command line. The mailbox name is so small it gets missed.

Anyone know if this works with POP3 accounts? If you need to handle several different accounts in Outlook, I suggest you create new profiles for them and setup the accounts separately.

Extraoutlook not working with Outlook

Outlook IT Pro Discussions https: Will really make my life as a User Support bod much easier not having to close my extraoutoook.exe Outlook down to open up a users! If it finds one, it passes a Windows message to the original instance, prompting it to open a new view, then the second instance terminates.

However, I have two questions - Q 1. A Comparison That Clears the Confusion.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий